Try Our Demo SystemsYou may log into our live systems using a demo user name and you will see the actual systems you would have in your office. Use the live displays, change the configuration, make some manual entries and more.
At the login page, Use "demo" in all three boxes.
To login, go to one of the following;
If you already have an iPad ...You can also download our app from the app store and connect to your favorite system. This will allow you to see how the kiosk looks and interacts with the back end.
To connect an iPad;
- Go to the App Store on your Apple iPad
- In the upper right box, Search for "Check In Systems"
- It should be the first app - Install it & Run it
- Use the word "demo" for both the system id and password
If you already have an Touch PC ...Using a Windows PC is easy also. You can use these instructions for a touch PC or for testing, use a regular PC with a mouse. You would not use the regular PC and mouse in a real environment.
To connect a Touch PC;
- Go to a command prompt
- Type the following, including the quotes
- "c:\program files\internet explorer\iexplore.exe" -k "http://www.cqueue.com/login/pc"
- Use the word "demo" in lower case for the system id and password